New Smart Commuting Choice
Lots of people want to drive less. Now, people who want to bike, bus, walk, or carpool to work have a new resource – and one that rewards them for choosing to travel smarter.
It’s called Gohio Commute and the free service is up and running.
Log in to gohiocommute.com.
This trip planning service rewards people for using active transportation and shared transit. The more trips you log, the more rewards you can earn.
You’ll find lots of information:
- Learn how to map your smart commute
- Find people to cycle with by joining or creating a bike pool – there’s safety in numbers
- Learn how much energy is saved when you choose a smart commute
- See how many calories are expended on your active commute
- And use many more resources
Gohio Commute serves northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. The program is interactive, user-friendly and works well on mobile devices. Get started now! gohiocommute.com